Wednesday 12 November 2014



























This is my version of the magazine cover I chose to remake. I started by creating the background and playing with the effects until I felt it looked similar. Next I used the magic wand tool to get the Kerrang logo for the title which I took from their page. This was put on a separate layer to the background. Once again I found an image of blink 182 that I felt suitable for a cover and I used the magic wand tool to cut them out and put them on their own individual layers so I could make them all an equal size in the right order. 
Once I had done this and played with the edges so they looked natural, I started creating the different coloured boxes that I'd need to place other images of text on. for my text to get a different effect I used the smudge tool to give it the Kerrang look.  There are several things I would change if I was to do the exercise such as the shapes, colouring and being spatially aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment