Wednesday 12 November 2014


This was the magazine article I designed on indesign. First I had to make the background which was done by putting the colour I desired in a box covering the page. Then I had to find a subject to write on. I chose a subject I knew a great deal about which was a video game. I chose a picture to use as a secondary background so to speak. I stretched it out over the page until I felt it looked suitable. Once I did this I looked for the game logo as it was already on a black background this was an easy task to put into the layout of the double page spread.
Once I had the images in the correct positions I created the columns for the text to go. All I had left to do after this step was insert the text I wanted in the article. I found this a reasonably easy task with only very few problems along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment